New Guidance From GOEA for All Agencies
PLEASE BE AWARE, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL AGENCIES, ALL AAAs, COAs, Senior Centers, Meal Sites, and other Facilities and any site under your control should:
- Staff should be checked for high temperature (temperature above 100.4) should be sent home
- Staff should wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Non-disposable food service items should be handled with gloves and washed with hot water or in a dishwasher.
- All meals and food provision services should limit person-to-person interaction
- Employers should educate staff performing cleaning, laundry, ad trash pickup
- Educate staff on how to recognize symptoms of COVID-19
- Staff, including transportation drivers, meal delivery and volunteers should immediately notify their supervisor, and the local health department if they develop symptoms of COVID-19.
- Agency Director should report to GOEA any potential cases of COVID-19
- Follow appropriate local protocols and guidelines.
AAA's, please share with the provider agencies that you have contracted with for services in the PSA. If you have a staff member that may be a carrier or have COVID-19, please call me and let me know so that we can ensure proper safety measures are taken.